‘Drip Pay’ allows you to purchase your entry now based on incremental options of either Monthly, Fortnightly or Weekly paid installments.
You have the option to choose your own upfront amount and this can be as little as $1. If you choose your own amount upfront, ‘Drip Pay’ will automatically calculate the subsequent payment schedule and this will be shown in the terms once you click ‘SUBMIT’.
‘Drip Pay’ bookings do not attract any additional Administration Fees or Interest.
‘Drip Pay’ is administered via Paypal and a Paypal account is required to use ‘Drip Pay’.
Your first payment will be processed once you create a PayPal account and subscribe then pay with a credit or debit card.
- Your first payment will be processed upon set up, then payment are processed in installments as set out in the Drip Pay Terms and Conditions, until full payment is received.
- By selecting ‘Drip Pay’ you are agreeing to the the NX Sports Event Terms and Conditions.
- Entries must be paid in full, prior to the event
Drip Pay Terms and Conditions
- Changes to Payment Schedule: Drip Pay Payment Schedules cannot be changed. It is your responsibility to ensure that the credit card account details you have provided are correct and up to date and you have sufficient clear funds available in the account on the scheduled payment dates.
- Changes to Payment Method: Any changes to your payment method are to be made via your Paypal Account.
- Default on Payment: if an instalment is not received on the scheduled payment date, Paypal will make one attempt to contact you by email and/or telephone. You will be given five (5) days from the date we attempt to contact you to respond to the enquiry or update your payment information. If we do not hear from you or you do not arrange payment within the fourteen (14) day period then you will be deemed to have defaulted on the Payment Schedule and the Cancellation for Default provisions below will apply.
- Cancellation for Default: default on the Payment Schedule will result in cancellation of your entire purchase, and all payments made prior to the default. No exceptions. It is your responsibility to check your credit card or bank statements to ensure that the payments are being debited to your account in accordance with the Payment Schedule. You will be notified prior to the order being cancelled.
- Withdrawal of Entry: The following policy is in place should you wish or require to withdraw your entry for any reason
- Withdrawal 45 days or more out from the event you will receive an 80% refund or 100% credit commensurate to the amount paid
- Withdrawal 14-44 days out from the event you will receive a 50% refund or 100% credit commensurate to the amount paid
- Withdrawal 13 days or less out from the event you will receive no refund and 100% credit of your entry fee
- Withdrawal 48 hours or less out from the event you will receive no refund or credit of your entry fee
- Refunds or credits do not apply to items such as merchandise, accommodation, meals, travel and are only applicable to entry fees.
- Any credity received pursuant to a withdrawal of entry cannot at a later point be converted to cash.
- To receive credit or refund, withdrawals must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disputes: If you dispute any debit payment, you must notify Paypal; immediately. If you do not receive a satisfactory response from us to your dispute contact your financial institution who will respond to you with an answer to your claim within 5 business days if your claim is lodged within 12 months of the disputed drawing, or within 30 business days if your claim is lodged after 12 months from the disputed drawing